These are some great funnies I have collected from Scrivnerburg over the years. Many of them were originally posted on CafeMom and are
posted here with the original post date so I have it handy for the book that will eventually
have to come of this. :-)

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Precious!

Caleb followed me into the bathroom this morning, and pulled out my bathroom scale. He asked me, "I three dollars?" (He meant pounds - dollars, pounds what's the difference?) So he got on the scale and waited for the numbers...when they popped up, he said excitedly, "I pecious!"
Next time I get on the scale, I think I'm going to declare myself precious too! Who cares what the numbers actually are?
He was just outside playing with the big kids and the dog, and he fell down. He came in the house crying like he'd lost a limb...apparently he fell down face first in the snow. After unbundling him and cuddling him for a minute, he was ready to tell me what happened..."Aspen my not friend." (Aspen is our dog.) It seems that Aspen got overly exuberant and caused Caleb to go crashing into the snow pile, nose first.

(right after his pronouncement that Aspen is no longer his friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment